KEAM 2014 Engineering, Medical courses Application Form will be available tentatively from January 2014. KEAM 2014 Online Application Form to appear for the exam.
KEAM 2014 Application Form Procedure consists of the following steps:1. Registration This is a onetime step in the KEAM 2014 Application Form Procedure
2. Candidates must login to enter the details in the KEAM 2014 Application Form.
3. KEAM 2014 Online Application Form:
KEAM 2014 Exam Centres are with Codes
- Thiruvananthapuram (TVM),
- Kollam (KLM),
- Pathanamthitta (PTA),
- Alappuzha (ALP),
- Kottayam (KTM),
- Ernakulam (EKM),
- Idukki (IDK),
- Thrissur (TCR),
- Palakkad (PKD),
- Malappuram (MLP),
- Kozhikode (KKD),
- Wayanad (WYD),
- Kannur (KNR),
- Kasaragod (KSD),
- New Delhi (DLH)
- Dubai (DUB).
Photo Size :
- Photograph must be scanned or a digital one in jpg (jpeg) format only
- Size of the image file must be between 15 kb and 30 kb
- Dimensions of the photograph: 150 pixels width and 200 pixels height
- The photograph must be in colour with a light colour background preferably in white.
- Photos with caps, dark glasses will be rejected.
- Name & Date of birth should be printed at the bottom of the photograph with black letter and white background.
4. Submission of KEAM 2014 Online Application Form:
5. KEAM 2014 Application Fees:
- General Candidates: Rs 700/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs 350/-
7. Submission Candidates must send the KEAM 2014 Application Form (printout) and the enclosures by Registered Post/Speed Post/Hand Delivery, before the specified last date to
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
V Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001, Kerala